Maintenance Planner Training Programme brought to you by Tshwane Institute for Continuing Education (TICE) and Optimal is suited for tradespeople, supervisors, engineers and technicians aspiring to explore a career as a Maintenance Planner; and also, for current Maintenance Planners, who wish to earn a formal qualification and / or become fully in control of their roles. The Programme consists of technical and soft skills based units, that will equip you with knowledge and skills to progress your career or improve your current role execution.
- Foundation unit: Introduction to Integrated Asset Management
- Key Maintenance Workflow Elements
- Planning a Simple Maintenance Task
- Planning Techniques for Projects and Shutdowns
- The Importance of Configuration and Documentation Control
- Computerised Maintenance Management Software
- Effective Communication
- Effective Time Management
- Customer Service
- Problem Solving and Decision-Making
The Programme has been certified by Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) and carries CPD points awarded by the Southern African Asset Management Association (SAAMA). It will be delivered by TICE in collaboration with Optimal.